Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when can I pick up my tickets?
For most events, physical tickets are not issued, but your name will be placed on a list (called “will-call”.) When you arrive at the Museum for your event you will check in using the name given at the time of purchase. If you are unsure about the will-call procedure, please call Visitor Services at 803.799.2810.
CMA Chamber Music on Main concert tickets purchased 7 days prior to the concert will be mailed. Tickets purchased the week of the concert will be held at will-call.
- Can I purchase tickets at the door or by phone?
- Yes, admission can be paid at the door for an event or by phone. To purchase by phone, please call 803.799.2810.
- Is there a transaction fee?
- Yes, online ticket purchases are subject to a $1 convenience fee per ticket. This excludes tickets with a zero dollar value.
- How do I know if my transaction is complete?
- Once your transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation message and a copy of this confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you provided. You may need to add email@example.com to your e-mail address book to ensure it doesn’t go into your spam folder.
- Do members have to login to receive their benefits and discounts?
Yes, Columbia Museum of Art members must enter their username and password to receive member discounts and benefits online.Login Now! If this is your first time loggin in, please enter your e-mail address and click on "Forgot Password," (even if you are setting up a new account.) You will be emailed a temporary password.
If you do not receive a password email:
Museum members, please contact Visitor Services 803.799.2810.
Non-members, please create a new account.
- Is registration for museum art school classes and camps available online?
- Yes, for your convenience, registration for adult and child art classes and summer camps is available online.
- Can I purchase a membership online?
- Yes, for your convenience, memberships are available for sale online. A membership packet will be mailed to you a week after your purchase. You may visit the Museum before receiving your card in the mail. Your year of membership begins at the time of purchase.
- How long will my shopping cart hold my order?
- Once your selections are made, you will have 15 minutes to complete your checkout. If you do not check out in the allotted time, your session will time out and you will need to begin your order again.
- Who do I contact if I have an issue or problem not listed above?
- For technical problems, general information about the museum and online ticket purchasing, please contact Visitor Services at 803.799.2810. For membership questions, please contact Sarah Wells at 803.343.2198.