Join these leading Corporate Members.
Be the CMA and invest in your art museum. The support that you give to the Columbia Museum of Art will, in turn, prove to be valuable to you and your company. Annual membership levels range from $500 to $2,500 and include a wide array of benefits, including special VIP access to exhibitions, the permanent collection and programs, free admission to the Museum for employees, broad recognition in the community and opportunities for your company to network, including invitations to the annual Art of Business event.
For more information, contact Lowndes Macdonald at 803.343.2172 or Lmacdonald@columbiamuseum.org.
Be the CMA
All CMA Corporate Memberships include the following benefits:
- Free unlimited admission for one year
- Discounts on concert tickets, classes, and lectures
- Free admission to almost 600 museums in North America, including over 100 museums across the Southeast
- Exclusive Invitations to special events, including Exhibition Members' Opening Parties and the Art of Business annual event for corporate members
- NEW! Member Appreciation Days – several times a year the museum offers members special savings in the gift shop, an opportunity to bring a friend, and more
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report, Art of Business event signage and on the Museum website
Corporate Associate $500
- Two annual membership cards
Corporate Friend $1,000
- Four annual membership cards
- Entertain up to 15 clients, employees or friends with a special guided tour of the Museum's art collection or exhibition during Museum operating hours
- 10 complimentary general admission guest passes
Corporate Patron $2,500
- Six annual membership cards
- Entertain up to 25 clients, employees or friends with a special guided tour of the Museum’s art collection or exhibition during Museum operating hours
- 20 complimentary general admission guest passes
- 10% discount extended to your employees for new memberships
A truly vibrant community includes engaging arts opportunities and experiences that contribute significantly to our economic vitality and celebrate the heritage and diversity of our citizens. Colonial Life supports organizations such as the Columbia Museum of Art that embrace this approach.- Kara S. Addy, Colonial Life