Chef Ryan Whittaker of 116 Espresso and Wine Bar, is bringing a French tradition to Columbia. Based on the incredible "Diner en Blanc"
dinner series that is sweeping major cities around the globe, 116 Espresso and Wine Bar is excited to present their own "Dinner in White" Pop-up Picnic Series. Ryan has chosen the Columbia Museum of Art as the recipient of his generosity, $40 of the $100-per-person ticket price is donated to the CMA to support our educational mission.
The event location is kept secret until the day of. 116 provides a gourmet French "picnic" themed meal featuring local ingredients, great wine, and live entertainment. Guests supply their own dishes, silverware and glasses and wear all white.
This kick off event is designed to be a fun and fantastic way to meet new people, celebrate the arts and enjoy gourmet food and wine. Be part of the spectacle!
- Canape' of Smoked Salmon Mousse with Caper and Red Onion
- First Course:
- Croque MonsieurOysters on the Half Shell with MignonettePate au Poivre Noir
- Second Course:
- Duo of Wil-Moore Farms Chicken: Herbs de Provence Marinated Fried Chicken Leg and Smoked Chicken Thigh stuffed with Chicken Liver MousseJulia Childs French Potato SaladButternut Squash and Goat Cheese GaletteHaricot Vert and Shallot Salad
- Third Course:
- Local Cheese Board with Heather's Artisan Baguette
- Passed Finger Sweets and Chocolate Truffles